Which three security features match the database security level?
- Server Roles
Users, Roles, and Schemas are the three security elements that correspond to the Database security level.
- Database security refers to the different technologies, policies, and administration of data in order to ensure its integrity and privacy.
- The Database Management System (DBMS) is a system that ensures data security.
- There are several aspects that are essential for database security.
- Some of them are schemas, users, and roles.
- The SQL Server Database level configures these features.