Sitelink, callout, and structured snippets are the ad extensions that can serve automatically.
- The message, callout, and structured snippets
- Promotion, callout, and site link extensions
- Sitelink, location, and call extensions
- Sitelink, callout, and structured snippets
The correct answer is: Sitelink, callout, and structured snippets
Google Ads naturally serves the advertisement augmentations that are anticipated to emphatically affect execution. There are three expansions each advertiser ought to use to improve their text promotion: sitelinks, callout augmentations, and organized scraps. These augmentations can serve consequently.
- Fifth section: Make advertisements pertinent with Search Ad Extensions
- Sub-Chapter: Choose the right advertisement expansions
For website maintenance service contact us.