An accurate description of callout extensions is that it should be Short, specific snippets of text that highlight value-adding attributes.
- Additional links that direct users to specific pages of a website.
- A mobile-only format that enables users to contact a business via text messages.
- Extends ads with a phone number, allowing mobile users to directly call a business.
- Short, specific snippets of text that highlight value-adding attributes.
The correct answer is: Short, specific snippets of text that highlight value-adding attributes.
Callout expansions are short, explicit (25-character) bits of text. Callout expansions are short bits of text and can serve numerous advertising goals.
1. Be brief: Keep your callouts as short and explicit as could be expected, and incorporate somewhere around six of them in your missions.
2. Be engaging: Consider callouts that are special contributions and can apply at an undeniable level to your entire business.
3. Be concrete: Focus on explicit information (Eg: “4.7-inch LED show” versus “huge LED show”).
4. Think list items: “Free transportation” is a lot more honed than “We have free delivery.” Sentence case beats title case (e.g., “100% silk” versus “100% Silk”).
For website maintenance service contact us.