Performance Planner can provide a valid recommendation to set a specific target CPA (cost-per-acquisition)
- Create alternative versions of best-performing ad variations
- Apply specific bid adjustments to device and location targeting
- Add a themed group of negative keywords
- Set a specific target CPA (cost-per-acquisition)
The correct answer is: Set a specific target CPA (cost-per-acquisition)
Execution Planner can give a legitimate suggestion to set a particular objective CPA (cost-per-securing). When you use Performance Planner to make an arrangement with the deadline, crusades, spending plan, target transformation volume, and target cost-per-procurement (CPA) for forthcoming periods, the apparatus will give one of the suggestions beneath.
1. Search Target CPA or Target return on advertisement spend (ROAS) crusades
2. Search Manual expense per click (CPC) or Enhanced CPC crusades
3. Search Maximize Clicks or Maximize Conversions crusades
For website maintenance service contact us.