- By providing third-party tools that can help you obtain impression-share data.
- By helping you identify growth opportunities with impression-share data.
- By ensuring your ads automatically respond to personal events, such as birthdays.
- By providing suggested retail prices for your products based on market analysis.
- By using benchmarking data to get insights into your market’s business landscape.
What are two ways Google Ads reporting for Shopping campaigns help monitor how your products are performing at many levels of granularity? (Choose two.)