The three main factors that determine ad quality are Expected clickthrough rate, landing page experience, and ad relevance.
- Expected clickthrough rate, ad formats, and ad relevance
- Expected clickthrough rate, max CPC bid, and landing page experience
- Max CPC bid, landing page experience, and ad relevance
- Expected clickthrough rate, landing page experience, and ad relevance
The correct answer is: Expected clickthrough rate, landing page experience, and ad relevance
Read more: An algorithm that looks across key aspects of your accounts calculates your Google Search Ads optimization score. This score helps give you recommendations on how to optimize your Search Ads campaigns. What are two of the data sources that are used to calculate optimization recommendations? (Choose two.) Select All Correct Responses
The three primary factors that decide advertisement quality are
- Expected clickthrough rate: This is the expectation of how frequently an advertisement will be tapped on when it’s shown.
- Point of arrival experience: Users need advertisement presentation pages that help them track down the thing they’re searching for. A profoundly important presentation page yields a higher score.
- Advertisement importance: Ad pertinence is a proportion of how well a promotion matches what the client is looking for, and assists with ensuring that main helpful advertisement are shown
For website maintenance service contact us.