What is the full form of UPI?
UPI full form: UPI is an acronym for Unified Payment Interface. UPI is a real-time instant payment system established by India’s National Payments Corporation (NPCI) for the purpose of easing inter-bank transactions. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regulates the interface, which works by instantaneously moving payments between two bank accounts via a mobile app.
In Hindi, UPI stands for Integrated Payment Interface. In English, UPI is abbreviated as Unified Payment Interface. UPI is a new online payment technique created by the Reserve Bank of India and the National Payment Corporation of India. Which enables bank-to-bank transactions. The Reserve Bank of India controls the interface, which works by instantaneously moving funds between two bank accounts on the mobile platform.
UPI is a service.
The Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a real-time interbank payment system that enables money to be sent or requested. Any UPI client app can be utilized, and a single app can be used to connect many bank accounts. The following methods are available for sending or requesting money:
- Send or request money to/from a mapped bank account using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) or UPI ID.
- Mobile Number: Use your mobile number to send or receive money to/from a mapped bank account.
- Aadhaar: Use your Aadhaar number to send money to a mapped bank account.
- Transfer funds to a bank account using the account number and IFSC code.
- QR Code: Send money using a QR code that includes your VPA, account number, and IFSC or mobile number.
Read more: BTS full form