Chatbots technology has been a game-changer in marketing and customer service. Ecommerce platforms can provide prompt responses to customer queries. The marketing team uses the software for conversational marketing and to collect data that informs decision-making.
We know it can be tough to pick the right Shopify chatbot due to the tons of options available. Our article will look at 10 of what we consider the best to help you decide.
Ochatbot is a good example of a Shopify chatbot that can increase user engagement and satisfaction. You get all the functionalities we mentioned above and so much more. Having a well-constructed Shopify chatbot ensures that there is a structure being followed when answering customer queries.
- Product recommendation after understanding customer queries
- Order status and tracking
- Abandoned cart reminders
- Page targeting within the buyer journey
- An Ometrics AI chatbot has NLP technology. This allows for natural-sounding conversations with customers. It does not follow a pre-set list of questions and answers.
- Integration with other platforms like ticketing systems, CRM, and live chats
- Engagement tools like prebuilt forms, banners, and exit popups
- Reporting and analytics.
There is a free basic plan. Paid subscription ranges from $69 to $495 per month.
Gobot is excellent for managing customer queries and product recommendations.
- Easy product discovery
- Quizzes that help understand customer requirements
- AI technologies for product recommendation and data collection
- Allows for third party integrations like CRM, emails, and SMS apps
- Priority phone and email support
- Inventory tracking and updating
- In-depth analytics to track performance
You will need to contact the platform for pricing.
The Tobi Shopify chat app is excellent for lead generation through email and SMS marketing. Integration with Facebook Messenger increases target audiences reach
- Welcome messaging setup
- Order recovery automation
- Abandoned cart reminders
- Order confirmations and delivery updates
- Review requests via SMS
- Tons of message templates
- Smart tracking of customers to know when they are ready to buy
- Performance analytics and reports
There is the option of free and paid plans ranging from $29 per month.
QuickReply.ai is an excellent Shopify chatbot for WhatsApp broadcasting and marketing. It allows for personalized WhatsApp messages and abandoned cart reminders.
- Customers can place and pay for orders via chat
- Cart recovery, order status, replacements, and refunds
- CRM, Facebook, and Whatsapp integration
- Order confirmation and status notifications
- Cash on delivery (COD) confirmations thus reducing fraud
- Sales analytics
- 24/7 customer support via WhatsApp chatbots
Installation of the Shopify app is free. Paid subscription starts at $49 to $199 per month.
Tidio provides both chatbot and live-chat functionalities. The downside is that the chatbot doesn’t connect to live chat. This can compromise the level of customer service if the bot cannot answer specific questions.
- Setup is easy using the ready-made templates.
- Drag and drop, easy setup
- NLP technologies for product recommendations and to handle customer queries
- Discounts and abandoned cart functionalities
- Third-party integrations with platforms like Zapier, Facebook messenger, visual chatbot editors, Instagram and MailChimp
- Product availability, order status, and abandoned cart tracking
- Multi-language support.
There are free and paid packages ranging from $15 per month.
Relish AI Bot
- Prompt handling of customer queries
- Abandoned cart reminders
- Instant management of FAQs in chat
- Personalized product promotions
- Real-time order tracking and updates
- Third-party integrations with platforms like Klaviyo, Gorgias, and Loyalty Lion
There is a 14 day free trial period. The paid packages start at $29 per month.
IntelliTicks seamlessly combines AI and human components in delivering the customer experience. This makes it excellent for lead qualification and strategic decision-making.
- Delivers actionable insights thus better analytics
- Ability to personalize conversations thus higher chances for leads
- Advanced NLP to understand user intent and queries
- You get the option of live chat, Whatsapp, and messenger or website bots
- Third-party integrations with platforms like Google Analytics, CRM and Zapeir
- Real-time connections with sales teams for hot leads
- Real-time alerts on mobile, email, or desktop devices
Signing up for the Ai bot is free. The paid options start at $20 per month.
Zoho Sales IQ
- Integrated live chat and analytics platform
- NLP technologies and intuitive UI, allowing for quick set up of Answer Bots
- Bot setup and customization options as per your requirements
- Automated triggers to start conversations with customers along the buying journey
- In-depth page analytics
- Mobile app availability improves convenience to sales teams
- Integration with third-party marketing, CRM, and analytics
- Real-time translation features.
There is a free plan which does not come with a chatbot. The basic plan with 1 custom bot starts at .71 per month.
Mobile Monkey gives access to tons of customer connection points. These include Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, web chat, and SMS. Do note, you have to be on the platforms to use Mobile Monkey.
- AI chatbots and live chat increase the effectiveness of customer service.
- Integrated chat automation
- SMS text messaging
- Easy setup
- Fantastic for drip campaigns making it ideal for leads generation
- Over 75 pre-built templates and live chat customization options
You can sign up for the free plan. Pricing options are available depending on the features you need. The most basic starts at $21.75 per month.
Maisie AI Chatbot
Maisie combines AI chatbots and live-chat. It helps automate the process of handling tickets and is fantastic for boosting conversions.
Setting up the platform is easy, requiring no coding. The notable downside is the lack of reporting insights. These are crucial for proper customer targeting.
- Rollover to human agents for more difficult queries
- Order status, product recommendations, and other customization notifications
- Tons of pre-built templates and customization chatbot designs
- Integrations with Facebook, Klaviyo, Privy, Messenger, and Justuno.
Pricing ranges from $9 to $59 per month. They base this on the amount of traffic on your site.
We have shared 10 of what we considered the best Shopify chatbots that can boost conversions. We have touched on notable key features. But, there is still a lot to learn about each one. Do take time to read up a little more once you narrow down your choice.