According to Statista, India’s online casino gaming revenue reached almost 40 million USD last year. It’s also projected that the industry will continue to grow in the next few years. It’s also reported that the revenue CAGR is 12.22% until 2027.
Those numbers show how popular casino gaming is in the country. Online casinos are simply great platforms that make real-money gaming much more convenient and accessible. It also utilizes the latest technologies to deliver the best online gaming experience.
Speaking of which, many online casinos in India are now offering live dealer games. These are virtual casino tables that can provide an immersive gaming experience. If you’re curious about what live dealer games are all about, keep reading.
We have everything to know about live casinos, how they work, and what popular live table games you should be playing in 2023.
What Are Live Dealer Games and How Do They Work?
Live dealer games are a thrilling evolution of online casino gaming that aims to replicate the experience of playing in a traditional land casino. Live casinos let you enjoy your favorite real money games in the comfort of your home which are hosted by real-life dealers.
These real-life or human dealers are doing what they would do on the casino floor. However, they livestream it so you and other players can enjoy the game anytime, anywhere.
Additionally, unlike standard online casino games, which use computer-generated graphics and random number generators (RNG), live dealer games offer a more authentic and immersive gaming experience. This one’s for you if you feel like traditional or regular RNG real money casino games are fishy or just games you’re not comfortable playing.
But how exactly do live dealer games work? Take a look at what a live dealer game setup usually has:
- Live Studio With a Casino Setting: Live dealer games are conducted in a studio within a casino or a dedicated gaming facility. These studios are equipped with multiple cameras, professional lighting paraphernalia, and audio equipment to capture the game from various angles.
- Professional Dealers: Skilled and trained live dealers manage or host the games. These dealers are often well-versed in casino etiquette and game rules. You can also interact with them through live chat.
- Real Casino Equipment: What’s a casino game without real casino equipment? Depending on what live casino game you want to play, these dealers will also use decks of cards, roulette wheels, and chips. Often, this equipment uses technology so that the software can update the results displayed as graphics on your screen in real-time.
- High-Definition Live Streaming: Multiple high-definition cameras are strategically positioned around the gaming table. They capture every detail of the game, including the dealer’s actions, the placement of bets, and the results. This ensures that the games are conducted fair and squarely.
- User Interface and Software: You access live dealer games through an online casino platform that uses a UI or software that will allow you to place bets, chat with the dealer and other players, and have displays on your screen that could tell you more about your gameplay (real-time results, whether you win or lose, etc.).
Today’s Popular Live Games and Leading Live Dealer Game Providers
If playing at a casino live in India seems like an exciting idea to you, you’re probably wondering which sites and games to play. Well, most, if not all, online casinos in India now have a live casino section.
Popular casino sites like 10CRIC, Parimatch, Betway, and 22Bet all have a live casino section you can check. Most of your favorite casino games are likely available with live dealers like blackjack, poker, roulette, baccarat, Sic Bo, and even traditional Indian card games like Andar Bahar and Teen Patti.
Aside from those popular options, many online casinos are also offering TV show games. Some of the popular TV show games you can play are Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, and Deal or No Deal.
Are the online casinos themselves the ones conducting these games?
These live casino games are provided by software or game developers. Some of the most reputable live casino providers today include the likes of Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Playtech Studios, Microgaming, and Ezugi.
If you’re thinking if live casino games are worth trying out, it can be. This is especially the case if you’re looking for an immersive online gaming experience.
The bottom line is that playing casino games online no longer has to feel isolating. These live dealer casinos let you enjoy your favorites with great company.