1. Who developed Python Programming Language?
a) Wick van Rossum
b) Rasmus Lerdorf
c) Guido van Rossum
d) Niene Stom
Explanation: Python language is designed by a Dutch programmer Guido van Rossum in the Netherlands.
2. Which type of Programming does Python support?
a) object-oriented programming
b) structured programming
c) functional programming
d) all of the mentioned
Explanation: Python is an interpreted programming language, which supports object-oriented, structured, and functional programming.
3. Is Python case sensitive when dealing with identifiers?
c) machine dependent
d) none of the mentioned
Explanation: Case is always significant.
4. Which of the following is the correct extension of the Python file?
Explanation: ‘.py’ is the correct extension of the Python file. Python programs can be written in any text editor. To save these programs we need to save in files with file extension ‘.py’.
5. Is Python code compiled or interpreted?
a) Python code is both compiled and interpreted
b) Python code is neither compiled nor interpreted
c) Python code is only compiled
d) Python code is only interpreted
Explanation: Many languages have been implemented using both compilers and interpreters, including C, Pascal, and Python.