- Someone watching up to 30 seconds of those ads.
- Someone closing one of those ads within five seconds.
- Someone clicking on a part of those particular ads.
- Ads that were viewed and converted in an offline transaction.
- Ads that deposit a cookie onto someone’s computer.
Linda is viewing the campaign report in her Google Ads account after successfully implementing conversion tracking tags for her website. She sees that at least two of her ads generated over 100 View-through conversions. Which two count as View-through conversions? (Choose two.)