- He values what his coworkers think and encourages them to give their opinions in his marketing meetings.
- He promotes the attitude that “failure is not an option” amongst his team members and subordinates.
- He starts his day by looking at how well he’s doing on his company’s key performance indicators.
- He maintains a set of preferred media channels proven to be effective and don’t need to change.
- He incorporates data into all of his decision-making concerning marketing channel selection.
Levi’s an experienced marketing strategist for a software company that sells a learning platform to public schools. He developed healthy individual measurement habits that grow his success in constantly evolving his company’s marketing strategies to the schools’ changing needs. What are two habits Levi developed to help him evaluate and adapt his marketing strategies? (Choose two.)