- He values what his coworkers think and encourages them to give their opinions in his marketing meetings.
- He promotes the attitude that “failure is not an option” amongst his team members and subordinates.
- He maintains a set of preferred media channels proven to be effective and don’t need to change.
- He starts his day by looking at how well he’s doing on his company’s key performance indicators.
- He incorporates data into all of his decision-making concerning marketing channel selection.
Levi is an experienced marketing strategist for a software company that sells a learning platform to public schools. He has developed healthy individual measurement habits that drive his success in constantly evolving his company’s marketing strategies to the changing needs of the schools. Which two habits has Levi developed to help him evaluate and adapt his marketing strategies? (Choose two.)