What is the full form of JEE?
JEE full form: Joint Entrance Examination
JEE full form: JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination in its entire form. In Hindi, JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination.
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance exam held in India to admit students to various engineering institutes. JEE Main and JEE Advanced are two independent exams that make up the test. These exams are often regarded as one of the most difficult undergraduate entrance exams in the world. JEE – Main is a national level entrance examination administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to BE/BTech, BPlan, and BArch programs at Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs). is planned for Only the top 2.5 lakh JEE Main 2020 scorers from all around the country would be allowed to apply for JEE Advanced.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria – 2020
- The candidate must have passed the class 12 examination in 2018 or 2019.
- Candidates who will be sitting for their Class 12 or equivalent qualifying exams in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates for JEE Main can sit for the exam for three years in a row. The exam will be held twice a year, and they will be able to apply for both tries. One academic year’s worth of attempts will be counted as one.
- There are no age restrictions. He or she must, however, have passed the 10/2 or equivalent exam in 2018 or 2019.
JEE abbreviation in other complete forms
- Japan Environmental Exchange
- Jeremie, Haiti
- Journal of Engineering Education
- Java Platform Enterprise Edition
- Journal of electrical engineering
- Jovian Extinction Event
- Journal of Economic Entomology
- Java Enterprise Edition
Read more: FIR full form