India has a long coastline which is advantageous explain?
The trans-Indian Ocean routes, which connect western European countries with eastern Asian ones, give a vital central location for India. The Deccan Peninsula juts out into the Indian Ocean, allowing India to maintain close ties with West Asia, Africa, and Europe on the west coast and Southeast and East Asia on the east. India is the only country with a lengthy coastline on the Indian Ocean, and it is India’s preeminent position in the Indian Ocean that warrants the Ocean’s name.
- long coastline helps ports to grow.
- Transport via sea route is a good option for the people in some areas.
- The coastline is also the source for fishermen to earn their living.
- The coastline can be also used to harness wind power and it is pollution-free
- long coastal line benefits India by giving a prominent position at the top of the Indian ocean
India has a long coastline which is advantageous explain