Customer Match relies on your own data instead of a remarketing tag that’s why if an advertiser doesn’t want to add remarketing tags to a website, then Customer Match be a good fit for them.
- Customer Match allows you to reach people who have been to your website
- Customer Match allows you to reach people who haven’t been to your website yet
- It wouldn’t be a good fit. You have to tag your website to use Customer Match
- Customer Match relies on your own data instead of a remarketing tag
The correct answer is: Customer Match relies on your own data instead of a remarketing tag
Client Match permits you to transfer your own information into Google Ads and arrive at custom portions across gadgets. Track down your steadfast clients, bar your present clients and extend to arrive at those that take after your clients. So assuming sponsors would rather not add remarketing labels to a site, Customer Match is ideal for them.
- Seventh part: Reach Valued Customers with Search Audiences
- Sub-Chapter: Identify the advantages of Google’s Search Audience arrangements
For website maintenance service contact us.