What is the full form of HTTP?
HTTP full form: Hypertext Transfer protocol
HTTP full form: HTTP stands for Hypertext Transfer Protocol in its entire form. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol is the full version of HTTP in Hindi. The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a data transmission application protocol. It is the foundation of data communication on the Internet. It establishes a standard for web browsers that enables people to share data over the Internet. The majority of websites use HTTP to access any file or page. For data communication, it uses port 443.
What’s the deal with HTTP?
The protocol takes information from the server and requests the web page from the client when you input a URL in your web browser to access a certain file or page. You must write HTTP or HTTPS before the page’s address to accomplish this.
HTTP abbreviation in other complete forms
- High-Temperature Thermoplastic
- House of Technologically Termed Praxis
- History Technical Technology Heritage
- Hydrated Terphenyls
- Huntington Township Together for Peace
- Internet Holdings, Inc.
- Head To This Page
- Hyper Terminal Tracing Program
- Handy Trendy Totable Pockets
- Home Tested and Tried Page
- Handle The Teapots Properly
- Hideously Terrible Typist Problem
- Head To The Pool
- High Throughput Transfer Policy
Read more: AM PM full form