Need to create custom shapes in Elementor?
In web development, geometric shape is another basic thing that you need to understand other than color theory. Each geometric shape represents different meanings.
The Circle, for example, represents harmony and security.
Elementor doesn’t have a specific widget to create a custom shape, but you can use the Spacer widget if you need to add a custom shape to a web page.
This article will show you how to create custom shapes in Elementor using the Spacer widget.
How to create a custom shape in Elementor using the Spacer widget
Some Elementor widgets, including the Spacer widget, have an option to set border-radius values. You can use this option to create a custom shape in Elementor.
By default, when adding the Spacer widget, you will have a rectangular shape with a height of 50px. You can change this default setting to create a square, circular, or rounded shape.
Please note that not all geometric shapes can be created with the Spacer widget.
You will not be able to create a triangle or a parallelogram. Here’s how to create a custom shape in Elementor using the Spacer widget.
- First, create a new page on WordPress and edit it with Elementor. You can create the page from scratch or load a template instead.
- Add the Spacer widget by dragging it to the edit box. You can place it anywhere.
- Set the height of the space. You can define it later according to the shape you want to create.
- On the left panel, go to the Advanced tab and set the background to the Background section.
- Still, under the Advanced tab, go to the Positioning section and change the width to Custom, and set the desired value. If you want to make a square or circular shape, you need to set the same width value as the high value. Also, set the position to ” Absolute”.
- Still, under the Advanced tab, go to the Border section to change the border radius values. If you want to create a square or rectangular shape, you don’t need to change the border-radius values. You only need to change these values if you want to create a circle shape or a fully custom shape (irregular shape).
- Move the shape you just created by dragging it to the area you want to place.
Repeat the above steps to create more custom shapes. Or, you can just duplicate a shape you created to save yourself time.
Just make sure to match the border-radius values as well as the size (height and width).
for website maintenance service contact us.