Have you ever tried to create an audio playlist or playlist in WordPress? Have you already done this with Elementor?
If you haven’t already, the following article will show you step by step how to create a playlist in Elementor.
Audio Playlist is a native WordPress feature and can be used in Classic Editor or Block Editor using Classic Block. It uses mp3 files uploaded to the media library and is very similar to creating a picture gallery.
But first, if you have not yet installed the Elementor plugin, find out by clicking on this link. Next, let’s get back to what we’re here for.audio playlist in elementor
To create an audio playlist in Elementor, you will need to use the Text Editor widget.
- From the Basic Widget Library, drag a text editor widget to your page at the desired location
- Click the Add Media button in the Text Editor controls
- Select Create Audio Playlist from the options on the left
- Select the files you want to include in your playlist and click the “Create New Playlist” button at the bottom corner
- Select the playlist settings you want to include. Track titles can also be changed at this point. Click the “Insert Playlist” button in the lower right corner
- You will then see the playlist in the editor panel. It will not display in the main window but will be displayed as a shortcode. This is normal and will only show on your website page
- Publish or update your page from the preview icon or in another tab. Your audio playlist should be visible
Tip: Video playlists can be created by following the same steps above.
Read more: How to create a dropdown menu in Elementor
Also, discover some premium WordPress themes and plugins
You can use other WordPress plugins to give a modern look and to optimize the grip of your blog or website.
Here we offer you some premium WordPress plugins that will help you do that.
1. The Grid
The Grid is a premium WordPress grid plugin that allows you to present all types of posts in a fully customizable and responsive grid system. It is perfectly suited for displaying your blog, portfolio, e-commerce products, or any kind of WordPress post type.
This plugin supports the following file formats: standard, video, audio, gallery, link, quote. The possibilities are limitless and can be easily controlled with a powerful control panel. Also, check out our 8 WordPress plugins to customize the look of your website The Grid is one of the most advanced grid plugins on WordPress and also the only one with a 100% responsive tactile slider. You can filter any type of grid in this touch slider, which is just unique. The plugin can be easily integrated into a WordPress theme and with a personalized style …
2. Yellow Pencil: Visual CSS Style Editor
Yellow Pencil is a visual style editor that you can use with any theme to personalize your website in minutes (fonts, colors, animations, and more…)
This premium WordPress plugin will create CSS styles in the background while you play with colors as if it were a game. It was designed for beginners as well as experienced users. Also, read our article on5 WordPress plugins to receive donations on your blog No coding knowledge is required;
However, the plugin has a good CSS editor for those who like to code. You can code live with this editor and customize your CSS.
3. Monster Mega Menu
Mega Menu Monster is a premium WordPress plugin that will allow you to add a mega menu to your pages on WordPress.
Although its use is much more suited to the menu header, it remains that this plugin also allows you to use the foot of the page. How to apply interface and user experience WordPress Some of its features found among others: support for all modern browsers, the responsiveness on all devices, highly customizable layout (background, colors, fonts), and many others.
for website maintenance service contact us.