Google Ads help you advance your business goals by driving online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone sales, building awareness of your brand, and influencing consideration of your products and services.
- By building awareness of your brand
- By driving online, in-app, in-person, and over-the-phone sales
- By influencing consideration of your products and services
- All of the above
The correct answer is: All of the above
Read more: After running a Google Search Ads campaign for several months, Meredith notices sales of her advertised products are starting to lag. She checks her Google Ads Recommendations page and notices that her campaign’s optimization score is 22%. What does this score tell Meredith about her Google Search Ads campaign?
Your promoting efforts should base on the destinations you have for your business. Investigate how Google Ads can fuel your business objectives.
- Drive deals: Grow on the web, in-application, face to face, and via telephone deals
- Get drives: Boost transformations by empowering individuals to make a move.
- Increment site visits: Get the ideal individuals to visit your site.
- Impact thought: Encourage individuals to investigate your items and administrations.
- Fabricate mindfulness: Reach an expansive crowd and expand openness.
- Advance your application: Increase introduces and connections with your application.
For website maintenance service contact us.