Give two important uses of washing soda and baking soda: Sodium bicarbonate is referred to as baking soda in most circles. baking soda has the chemical formula NaHCO3, which stands for sodium bicarbonate.
Uses of Baking soda
- It helps to reduce the acidity in the stomach.
- As a water softener, it is utilized throughout the washing process.
- It is utilized in fire extinguishers because it causes the creation of soapy foam.
- Cleaning materials without affecting their qualities is accomplished with this method.
Give two important uses of washing soda and baking soda: Washing soda is a whitish, odorless powder that is used to clean with. Its chemical formula is Na2CO3, and it is more commonly referred to as sodium carbonate.
Uses of Washing soda
- When it comes to removing burnt-on oil from cooking equipment, washing soda comes in handy.
- It is widely utilized in the soap, glass, and paper industries, among other things.
- It also aids in the reduction of the water’s persistent hardness, which is beneficial.