Foot problems: What bodily area is often overlooked? The toes! Nonetheless, they require our undivided attention. After all, we wouldn’t go very far without them! As a result, we’ve put up a few pointers to help you make your feet appear beautiful. We also provide our best techniques for making your feet look amazing, regardless of whether they have callus, odour, cracking, or dryness concerns.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT CALLOUSED FOOT PROBLEMS?
Foot problems: Are the soles of your feet bothering you? The soreness might be caused by calluses. The latter are recognised by skin stiffening and are comparable to corns. They commonly form when constant pressure is applied to the foot.
If your profession needs you to stand for long periods of time, this might be the source of your calloused feet. But don’t fret, there are a few simple steps you may take to prevent this foot problem:
- Choose leather shoes that allow your feet to breathe.
- Choose stockings made of natural materials such as cotton or bamboo.
- Immerse your feet in lukewarm water combined with Footlogix Foot Soak Concentrate on a daily basis. This will clean your feet while hydrating them and softening the callus, preparing them for your pedicure! The concentrate also contains antibacterial qualities that help to eliminate odours.
- Exfoliate your feet once a week to remove dead skin; use a pumice stone on wet feet or a grater on dry feet to remove dead skin. To make this treatment quicker and safer, we suggest using a callus softener in addition!
HOW TO AVOID UNWANTED ODORS?
Foot problems: Do you fear going barefoot in public due of bad odours? Although sweaty feet might be uncomfortable, they are a fully normal ailment. Indeed, the combination of perspiration and microorganisms created by moist socks and heated shoes often produces unpleasant scents… if not pestilential! Fortunately, unpleasant scents may be prevented in a variety of ways:
- Wash your feet on a daily basis, once or twice a day. Bathing your feet in lukewarm water with an antibacterial or very light soap is the best option.
- Include a sweat-reducer in your regimen. The Footlogix Heavy Sweat Foam is an excellent example! It is particularly effective when applied to a dry and clean foot.
- Always have a clean pair of socks on hand. If you notice dampness within your shoes, replace your socks right away.
- Prioritize natural fibre stockings and wash them at high temperatures to eliminate any signs of bacteria.
- To get rid of the stink, use a deodorising agent that kills germs directly beneath your feet or in your shoes.
If none of these treatments seem to be effective, we highly suggest you to seek the advice of a dermatologist or esthetician.
HOW TO PREVENT CRACKED HEELS?
Foot problems: Did you know that if small cracks on your heels aren’t treated, they may develop into painful crevices? Because your heels bear the whole weight of your body, they often acquire dry skin, which may lead to fissures. When you remove dead skin from your heels and moisturise them on a regular basis, tiny cracks do not worsen and heal more quickly.
If left untreated, the fissures may grow in size and number over time. The damaged skin may even become yellow or brown and stiffen significantly, making walking difficult owing to discomfort in your heels. Untreated fissures may bleed and infect you. Let’s look at ways to avoid cracked heels:
- Apply a daily moisturizer;
- Use a grater to remove dead skin;
- Do pedicures on a recurring basis ;
- Wear comfortable shoes with good support for the front of your feet;
- Footlogix foam may be used to treat chapping and cracks. When applied on a daily basis, its composition will instantly moisturise your skin while also removing and efficiently healing your cracks!
WHAT TO DO TO TREAT DRY FEET?
Foot problems: Do you have to be on your feet all day? Do you wear shoes that are too narrow? Perhaps this is the source of your dry feet! Several factors might contribute to this condition, such as heredity or excessive perspiration, but the question you’re surely thinking is: how can I solve it?
First and foremost, if you often go barefoot, the foam for extremely dry skin will build a protective barrier that will assist retain your skin’s suppleness while also profoundly moisturising it! It applies quickly and absorbs quickly, enabling you to put on your socks in no time! Otherwise, if you want to combat dryness from its source, the double protection foam is an intriguing answer since it seals your skin, preventing you from losing a single drop of moisture!