Facial treatments: The scattering yellow, orange, and red leaves on the ground are an undeniable indicator that fall has come. Your skin, like nature, prepares to combat the bitter cold of winter. That is why a facial at a beauty salon is a wonderful approach to ease this change!
Our facial care specialists recommend the microdermabrasion exfoliating treatment and the Esthederm and Sothys moisturising facial treatment to prepare for the autumn. Find out why in this post!
EXFOLIATING MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT
Facial treatments: Microdermabrasion is a face procedure that exfoliates the skin without damaging it. Indeed, the GEMINI microdermabrasion equipment employs diamond dust-coated nozzles, ensuring an effective, safe, and painless treatment.
This treatment is ideal for autumn since it removes the superficial layers of the epidermis, giving your skin a young radiance. It enables you to do things like:
- stimulate skin regeneration ;
- f favor the formation of collagen and elastin (responsible for the elasticity of the skin);
- r educe imperfections of the face, neck and décolleté;
- treat several skin problems, such as superficial scars, grainy skin and comedones.
Professionals advocate using a moisturiser after a thorough exfoliation. During the cold season, skin that has been exfoliated and moisturised will be able to retain more water in its tissues.
Read more: Dermatologist or beautician: who is better for skin problems?
Facial treatments: Because of their high active ingredient concentration, Esthederm and Sothys moisturisers are intended to bridge the moisture gap, which is also the primary cause of skin ageing. Once the skin has been saturated, it will be able to withstand the autumn temperature variations. Here are some of the advantages of a moisturising facial:
- Decreased feeling of tightness of the skin;
- Decreased redness due to dehydration;
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- Rebalanced sebum secretion;
- Visibly plumped skin;
- Brighter and more even complexion.
Finally, keep in mind that before administering a treatment, a member of our staff will do an examination to determine which therapy is most suited to your skin type and aesthetic objectives.