What is the full form of DSP?
DSP full form: Deputy Superintendent of Police
DSP full form: Deputy Superintendent of Police is the full form of DSP. In Hindi, DSP stands for Deputy Superintendent of Police. This is the rank of a police officer in India’s police force. A state police officer who represents state police units is known as a DSP. This officer’s rank insignia consists of three stars on the shoulder.
According to state government standards, DSPs are equivalent to Assistant Commissioners of Police (ACPs) and can be promoted to IPS after a few years of service. Exams are held on a regular basis to directly recruit police officers for this position. After a certain number of years of service, inspectors are promoted to this position.
How do you go about becoming a DSP?
- After roughly 15-20 years of service in the police department, gaining general advancement from the state police level to eventually becoming a DSP officer.
- UPSC will hire you directly if you pass the Group I exam with a decent score. Before being assigned as a DSP, candidates who pass this exam must go through a probationary period.
- If you have a diploma, apply for the state PSC and pass with a high score.
- When filling out the application, choose Police Service over Administrative Service as your first option.
To become a DSP, you must have the following qualifications.
- In order to become a DSP, the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Physically and psychologically, the individual should be in good shape.
- A graduate of an accredited university in any stream is required to become a DSP candidate.
- According to the UPSC exam, a DSP candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 30, with OBC candidates receiving a 3-year relaxation and SC/ST candidates receiving a 5-year relaxation.
- Male candidates must be 168 cm tall, while female candidates must be 155 cm tall.
- Men must have a minimum chest expansion of 84 cms and a minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
DSP in another full form
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processor
- Digital Sound Processing
- Data Segment Polynomial
- Defense Support Program
- Directory System Protocol
- Disabled Students’ Program
- Domain-Specific Part
- Diarrhetic Shellfish Poisoning
- Direct Stock Purchase
- Defense Satellite Program
- Died Without Prole
- Direct Support Professional
- Delivery Service Partner
- Differential Signal Processing
- Dawn Sign Press
- Departure Sequencing Program
- Display parameters (Signature)
- Dynamic Shift Programme
- Distal Symmetrical Polyneuropathy
- Priority Scale List
- Digital Signalling Processor
- Distribution Service Partner
- Dynamic Syncopation Productions
- Direct Sponsorship Program
- Decreased Sensory Perception
- Develop Succeed And Prosper
- Developmental Science Program
- Directed Self Placement
Read more: DRDO full form