The functional scope of Crisp Chat
Crisp chat offers live to chat solutions to allow employees to interact instantly with their customers, as well as chatbots. Here we present the features related to chatbots that accompany companies’ conversion strategies.
The chatbot creation tool
A chatbot is software that allows you to automatically manage conversations with your customers from your website. This often involves answering questions, and providing assistance while customer service associates are offline. Crisp chatbots are powerful and easy to set up. If we compare to competitors’ chatbots, Crisp’s chat bots are the most intuitive.
Chatbot features include customizable scenarios, as well as sample pre-designed bot scenarios that you can use without further ado.
With Crisp chatbots can recognize words and phrases typed by your customers and respond to them through a method called “fuzzy matching”. For example, a bot can be configured to understand that a visitor asks a question about a pending order and direct them to the next available and knowledgeable chat operator.
Crisp comes with three predefined bots: Weekend Responder, Ask User Details, and Department Bot. These tools are designed to capture user data and route conversations to the appropriate departments. You can modify a pre-configured bot to suit your preferences rather than having to create one from A to Z.
In Crisp chat, you can see an overview of all the users your bots have traded with.
You can also see all the specific information of each user.
As well as asking your visitors a question and storing the answer in a custom field. It is also possible to apply tags to certain users (called “Segments” in Crisp).
Unfortunately, it is not possible to create custom categories in Crisp.
With Crisp, it is possible to use conditions in your chatbot feeds, which allow you to create personalized chatbot experiences for your customers.
It is possible to have a chatbot in several languages. For each message in Crisp, you can create an immediate translation into the language you want.
With Crisp you can put a chatbot on 6 main channels:
- Your website
- Facebook Messenger
- SMS (with Twilio)
- Line WhatsApp (using WhatsApp)
Similarly, you can send campaign emailing from Crisp.
You can create an omnichannel chatbot experience to keep in touch with your customers.
Thus, Crisp allows you to:
- Qualify your leads without forms: Generate your leads automatically with Crisp’s Chatbot;
- Book appointments: By linking the calendar of your sales associates with Crisp;
- Route conversations: Set up automatic rules to direct conversations to the right reps.
Crisp allows you to send automated email campaigns to your customers and contacts. Overall, this tool is more difficult to use than other competitive email marketing tools, but it is nonetheless powerful. For example, it is possible to create an automated abandoned cart email to a segment of buyers who add items to their carts without completing a transaction. Your emails are made via the editor, or in HTML, the latter being more powerful but more difficult to master, especially if you are a novice programmer.
In the Analytics section, Crisp offers metrics on email campaigns such as click-through rate, open rate, emails not received, and emails delivered.
Reporting on Crisp
The analyzes provided by Crisp’s reporting are useful in understanding and improving your customer services weaknesses, such as average response time and agent availability.
Crisp offers a host of reports to help you assess your overall performance. The main drawback of Crisp’s analytics tool is that there are no agent-specific reports like those found in other such relationship marketing tools.
If you want to have metrics that reflect the productivity of each chat operator, you will need to tailor them using their API.
In addition to email analytics, Crisp also offers metrics on the following categories:
- Help Center
Crisp has integrations with marketing automation tools and other CRM and messaging software in five distinct categories:
- Automation: Chatbot, Segment, Zapier
- Marketing: Mailchimp
- Messaging: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, E-mail, Slack, Twilio SMS, Twitter, Telegram, Line
- CMS: WordPress, Prestashop, Cloudflare, Joomla, WHMCS, Shopify
Crisp also has an iOS app and an Android app, which make it easy to answer customer questions anytime, even on the go.
Additionally, Crisp offers integration with Slack, so you can quickly answer customer questions from your Slack account.
They also provide integration with Zapier and Integromat so that you can connect to almost any existing software application.
If that’s not enough, you can also build your integrations with Crisp. You will find all the necessary documentation on the Crisp API online support.
Crisp customer support
Crisp’s customer support team is available 24 hours a day, five days a week. Crisp operators typically respond to all questions within a minute.
Crisp supports its clients in different ways:
- Live Chat: 24/7;
- E-mail: average response time of 8 hours;
- A comprehensive and well-structured online help center, with a search bar and direct access to frequently asked questions, as well as to the various help sections available;
- A resource center that offers many videos, and webinars to learn how to use and configure Crisp;
- A Blog regularly fed;
- Social media.
Customer reviews on Crisp
Crisp review On G2, Crisp has 64 user reviews and 63 reviews on Capterra. On both platforms, Crisp scores an overall rating of 4.5 / 5. so review for crisp
- Customer service efficiency: “Their customer support is amazing. I had an issue with a duplicate account being created, and their support not only helped me resolve the issue, but they were also super nice and friendly and made the whole experience enjoyable. Plus, their documents are amazing and very useful! “;
- Ease of use: “Very easy to use and user-friendly user interface. Much more intuitive to configure compared to others. “; “It’s easy to use, has a mobile app that I use to answer queries, and integrates with other platforms like Twitter DMs, Telegraph, Line. “.
- Overloaded conversation history, which could be better structured: “My biggest problem with Crisp is endless conversations. There is no way to have separate conversations with the same customer, old conversations are drawn into new conversations. “; “Overall, [Crisp could have] better interaction and history tracking. Newspapers have an expiration date, which could prove damaging down the road. “.
Crisp’s offer is divided into three areas:
- The ” Basic ” version of Crisp is free and allows 2 users to chat with visitors to their website via LiveChat and a single inbox.
- The ” Pro ” plan costs 25 € / month per site and allows 4 agents to interact with customers via the website chat, and all the other platforms integrated with Crisp, as well as sending pre-configured responses for frequently asked questions.
- Crisp’s “ Unlimited ” plan is worth € 95 / month and per site. It allows an unlimited number of agents to use all the options available on Crisp, including access to the CRM system, management of automatic campaigns, use of the full chatbot, use of the “live translate”, etc …
Additionally, Crisp offers a 14-day free trial for each plan.
For website maintenance service contact us.