What is the full form of CPCT?
CPCT full form: Computer Proficiency Certification Test
CPCT full form: The acronym CPCT stands for Computer Proficiency Certification Test. CP CT stands for computer proficiency certification test in Hindi. Computer literacy has opened up many doors, particularly as the world moves toward digitalization. Learning how to operate with a computer is a smart way to improve its capabilities. The Government of Madhya Pradesh conducts the Computer Competency Certification Test (CPCT) to certify the computer proficiency of applicants applying for positions in various government departments and organizations. The facility of registration is given to applicants in both Hindi and English. The candidate must go to the CPCT Portal or the MAP-IT Portal to register for the CPCT. It is necessary to register on
CPCT Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- After 10th grade, the candidate must have completed a Higher Secondary or Polytechnic Diploma.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
CPCT abbreviation in other complete forms
- Corresponding Parts of Congruent Triangles
- Cleaner Production Centre of Tanzania
- Certified Patient Care Technician
- Carpets Plus Color Tile
- Center for Personalised Cancer Treatment
- Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy
- Centre for Philosophy and Critical Thought
- Centre for Protected Cultivation Technology
- Certified Premises Cabling Technician
- Certified Professional Collector Trainer
- Churches Planting Churches Training
- Community Palliative Care Team
- Congruent Parts Of Congruent Triangles
- Craft Pottery Charitable Trust
- Crown Point Community Theatre
Read more: SDM full form