Choose the correct words to complete the sentences.
1. Vishwanath often reaches school (late, lately).
2. Siddharth works very — (hard, hardly).
3. The final exam is drawing (near, nearly).
4. Ramu swims very (fast, quick).
5. The train is going (slow, slowly).
6. It is raining (heavy, heavily).
7. Mehar is (real, really) charming.
Answer: REALLY CHARMING
8. The kite is flying very (high, highly).
9. The stars are shining – (brightly, bright)
10. You have done all the exercises (correct, correctly).
Choose the correct words to complete the sentences