What is the full form of CGPA?
CGPA full form: Cumulative Grade Point Average
CGPA full form: Cumulative Grade Point Average is the full version of CGPA. The full form of cumulative grade point average in Hindi is CG P. It is used to assess a student’s overall academic achievement in schools and universities. Students are assigned grades (A, B, C, D, or F). Grades are averaged in some countries to get a grade point average (GPA). For high school and undergraduate students, GPA is determined in the same way (UG). A cumulative grade point average (CGPA), sometimes known as GPA, is a measure of a student’s overall achievement in all of his or her classes. The Indian education system uses a CGPA grading scale, but it is based in the United States (USA), not the worldwide GPA scale used in countries like Canada and Australia.
Other full forms of the CGPA abbreviation
- Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association
- Centre for Governance and Public Accountability
- Care Givers Placement Agency
- Canadian Group Psychotherapy Association
- Care Givers Placement Agency, Inc
- Coral Gables Preparatory Academy
Read more: ITC full form