- A KPI shows how ads are performing in real time.
- A KPI is clear, measurable, and has a defined time frame.
- A KPI represents non-click actions, such as page views and leads.
- A KPI is media-channel specific, and KPIs aren’t interchangeable.
- By definition, A KPI is a measurement of success.
Brenda is compiling a list of definable metrics and key performance indicators (KPI) that will be used to evaluate the final success of her Google ad campaign. Which two statements can guide her as she creates a KPI? (Choose two.)