What is the full form of B COM?
B COM full form: Bachelor of Commerce
B COM full form: Bachelor of Commerce is the full version of B Com. B COM is a three-year commerce undergraduate degree. It is a Bachelor’s degree provided by a number of Indian universities and colleges. It’s a foundational degree that qualifies commerce graduates for Master’s degrees like MBA and M.Com.
B Com Course Eligibility Criteria
- The minimal educational requirement for applying for B.Com is a 12th-grade diploma with a commerce stream.
- There is no entrance examination for this course, so candidates can enroll right away.
- Candidates must have taken English and Mathematics as core subjects in high school.
- For admission to the university, the applicant must achieve the minimal cut-off eligibility standards.
- Cut-off marks have minimum requirements that differ from each college or university.
After completing a b.com course, you will have a variety of career options.
- Graduates in commerce have several job opportunities in both the public and private sectors, where they can work as auditors, accountants, cashiers, tax specialists, and other positions.
- Advanced training courses including ICWA, CS, CA, and CFA are also available to candidates.
B.Com Entrance examinations
- IPU CET 2020
- NPAT 2020
- DUET 2020
- BHU UET 2020
- DSAT 2020
Specialization subjects In B.Com course
- Business Law
- Cost Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Business Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics, etc
Read more: GIF full form