Rearrange the following five sentences in proper sequence so as to for a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below them.
1. After Examining him, the doctor smiled at him mischievously and took out a syringe.
2. Thinking that he was really sick, his father summoned the family doctor.
3. That day, Mintu wanted to take a day off from school
4. Immediately, Mintu jumped up from his bed and swore that he was fine
5. Therefore, he pretended to be sick and remained in bed.
A) 34215 B) 35241
C) 35214 D) 34251
As a final product of analysis judgmental views
Answer: C) 35214
Subject: Deriving Conclusions From Passages – Verbal Reasoning – Logical Deduction
Exam Prep: AIEEE , Bank Exams , CAT , GATE , GRE , TOEFL
Job Role: Bank Clerk , Bank PO