AMP Reviews: 5 Best WordPress AMP Plugins, ampreviews
The developers are doing their best to make the regular website compact enough to work seamlessly on mobile devices while retaining all the original functionality of the site.
Why are AMP WordPress plugins needed?
Marketing strategies evolve with the change of times. Today, more than 70% of Internet users surf the Internet from their smartphones. This new era is totally dependent on the smartphone for everything.
AMP Theme and WordPress plugins are the essential elements required by a website to turn into a mobile-friendly site.
Even the loading speed of your website will determine your ranking on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). Normal themes and plugins can stress your website load speed. This is where AMP themes and plugins come into play.
AMP-based plugins and themes help you to reduce stress on your website while the user is trying to open the site on mobile devices.
AMP-based plugins help your site integrate into mobile devices. With the help of AMP, you don’t need to create a new website for mobile devices. Instead, you can convert the existing site to mobile-friendly sites.
Here are some plugins based on AMP and our views on ampreviews
AMP Reviews: AMP for WP, ampreviews
This plugin is considered to be a one-stop shop because you can get almost all the features you need to convert your website compatible with mobile devices. AMP for WP provides a large collection of AMP-based plugins and themes that can help you make your website mobile-friendly.
AMp WordPress plugins
AMP for WP keeps its database up to date with regular updates and eliminates bugs that accumulate over time. What is the best part about this plugin is that it is very easy to use? Even a novice can use this extension without any problem.
- Custom AMP Editor: This feature helps the website developer or website owner to create content, exclusive page design, and post regular updates to their website.
- Drag and Drop Features: AMP for WP also has a drag and drop features that allow even the novice to design the web pages individually.
- This plugin is pretty smooth when it works. He does not insist on any additional charge on the site.
This plugin offers advanced features to optimize the search engine visibility of your WordPress site.
There are over 3 million active installations of this plugin and the plugin is updated on a bi-weekly basis.
Both novices and professionals can use this plugin. It has all the features that website owners need to make their website mobile-friendly. In addition, this plugin has a free and paid subscription.
If you are a new website owner and only basic functionality is required for your website, you can simply go for a free membership.
- This plugin is supported by Google AMP. Therefore, if there are any changes in your website, it will automatically send a notification to Google regarding the changes.
- This plugin also comes with a free version and a paid subscription. The free subscription has more or less all the basic features that website owners need for their website. While the paid subscription offers more advanced features than required at higher levels.
- This plugin is integrated by WooCommerce. Hence, making it a top choice for businessmen having an e-commerce site.
AMP Reviews: Yoast SEO AMP Glue, ampreviews
We all know how useful the Yoast SEO plugin is. But what if I say there is an AMP-based Yoast SEO plugin. Isn’t that worth your attention? Yoast SEO Glue is an AMP-based Yoast SEO plugin that makes your website load faster on mobile devices.
Yoast SEO Glue helps optimize your website and its content for search engines and helps achieve higher rankings.
- Helps optimize site and content for SEO and mobile device.
- It helps you build the page and integrate the SEO content.
AMP Reviews: Best AMP, ampreviews
Better AMP is the new plugin that recently hit the market. But despite being a new plugin, a lot of people are showing their confidence. This is all due to the fact that it performs better than some of the older plugins on the market.
This plugin claims to improve website load time. And seeing its success, one can conclude that the demand seems to be true. Plus, it’s free.
- It improves the interphase usability of your WordPress website.
- It claims to solve the problems related to the integration of the pages.
- This plugin allows the user to facilitate the customization of the demo. It helps the user to try new AMP landing pages.
- It has a clean and simple design which makes this plugin more attractive than the others.
AMP Reviews: AdSense WP quads plugin, ampreviews
With over 40,000 active installs and a 100% rating on wordpress.org, this is definitely a plugin that cannot be off my list. AdSense is considered to be one of the best plugins when it comes to optimizing your web pages.
It also helps users to monetize the traffic they get to their sites.
- It converts all web pages to mobile-friendly web pages.
- You can control the flow of advertisements on your website.
- It helps you monetize your traffic.
- Subscriptions are supported.
It is very important to have a website that is not only compatible with PCs and desktops but also mobile devices. With over 70% of internet users using mobile devices to surf the internet, it has become very important to convert your website into a mobile-friendly website.
This is where AMP plugins come into play. In this article, I only mentioned a handful. But in the market, there are a lot of them that you can use for your website.
Google adds AMP test tool to results page
Since the launch of the AMP feature to ensure faster display of mobile pages, this is the first time that Google has made a significant update to its AMP test tool.
This is despite the recent launch of some very interesting new features .
In addition to accessing the AMP test tool at its regular web address, Google is making it so that you can now test and preview your AMP pages directly in search results.
To be able to use it this way, you just need to type in the Google search box: amp testing tool .
And this, on mobile or desktop. And Google will then show you the AMP test tool to submit your AMP URL ( in the format https://www.google.com/amp/www.yourdomain.com/pageweb.html) in order to check its compliance or validity with respect to the AMP parameters.
After adding an AMP URL ( excluding the site home page ) through the submission form and clicking or tapping on the “Test” button, you will see the Google crawl result page ( switch to the tool page ) which tells you whether the submitted page meets the AMP criteria or not .
On the other hand, the result displays a maximum of 3 options, depending on the case:
- You have one option to submit and have your valid AMP URL referenced by Google.
- 1 option to see the source code of the said page, especially if Google does not consider it valid for AMP.
- 1 option to preview how the valid AMP page appears in Google search results.
So if you want to know why a competitor’s AMP pages consistently show up in search results, submit that site’s AMP URLs to the tool to see what they are doing differently.
for website maintenance service contact us.