There are multiple ways to HubSpot login; enter an email address and password, sign in with Google, or use single sign-on if you have an Enterprise account. If you’ve forgotten your password, click Forgot my password on the login page.
If the password reset email doesn’t appear in your inbox, learn how to add hubspot.com to your email allowlist.
If HubSpot doesn’t recognize your browser or device, you’ll be prompted to confirm your identity with an emailed verification code. This is separate from the confirmation code you receive when logging in with two-factor authentication. Learn more about login confirmations and account security.
If you’re unable to log in to HubSpot, try the following troubleshooting steps:
Step 1 : Reset your HubSpot account password
- To reset your password, you must click on “I forgot my password”, the button is on the login page.
- You must then follow the steps to reset your password. In the event that you are unable to log in after resetting your password,
- we invite you to follow the troubleshooting steps in step 4.
Step 2 : Recover an Inactive HubSpot Account
- Free accounts are deactivated after 120 days without signing in or using HubSpot tools.
- After 90 days of inactivity, you will receive an email notification to notify you.
- To maintain your account, you will need to click on “Connect to HubSpot”. In the event that you exceed more than 120 days without logging in, your account will be deactivated.
- Any connection attempt after this period will display a message telling you that you have no account linked to your credentials.
- If you want to recover a disabled account, you must reach out to HubSpot by contacting them.
Step 3 : Additional troubleshooting
From time to time, despite the previous steps, you still cannot sign in to your HubSpot account. If this happens, here are some tips to implement:
- Make sure the browser you are using is compatible with the HubSpot software.
- Try to manually access: hubspot.com and then log in.
- You may get the wrong email address or password when entering your credentials, make sure they are correct.
- Clear the cache and cookies stored in your browser and try again.
- To determine if this is a known connection issue, see: hubspot.com . This could give you some useful information about your connection problem.